Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 2 Part 1

Final chapter for now.

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English, ** words are onomatopoeia.
Do let me know if I should keep on doing it or if I should just standardize everything.
I'd make footnotes about stuff but I don't know how to do that here.

Chapter 2

"Why are apartments so expensive nowadays? I can't find any that fits my budget.Why is my pay at my part time so small? I think I need a new job." 

I said as I was walking home. I was holding on both of the straps of my backpack while looking down and talking to myself, I'm getting slightly depressed because I don't know where I can find a cheap place to live.

"Haaay... ouch!!!"

Because I was looking down while walking, I didn't realize that there was a telephone pole in front of me and hit it with my head. I backed up bit while holding my aching head.

"This telephone pole doesn't have any respect, say sorry!"

Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 4 Part 5

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English, ** words are onomatopoeia. Do let me know if I should keep on doing ...