Pages

Friday, February 5, 2021

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 4 Part 5

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English, ** words are onomatopoeia.
Do let me know if I should keep on doing it or if I should just standardize everything.
I'd make footnotes about stuff but I don't know how to do that here.

As always, please put corrections in the comments. I'm not a good translator.

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 4 Part 5

After that, Chad and I played on his ps3 for 2 hours! We battled one-on-one in Tekken. None of us wanted to be beaten so it lasted quite a long time before we stopped playing. After we were done playing, we watched a horror movie. 

While we were both sitting on his bed while watching the movie, there were even snacks in front of us that were brought by his maid earlier. And because we enjoyed watching the movie too much, I didn't notice that it was already late in the afternoon! I'm going to be late at my part time in the restaurant. I said goodbye to Chad but he insisted on giving me a ride to the restaurant so I accepted his offer. 

After arriving in the  restaurant, Auntie scolded me because I was already late. I changed to my uniform and once I was ready, Autnie called for me.

"EYA!"

"Yes, Auntie?"

I went straight to the staff room. Auntie, who was on the telephone, held it towards me after I arrived.

"Someone's calling for you. Don't give the number for the restaurant! And don't spend too much time on the phone! You came in late earlier so finish quickly!"

Continue reading

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 4 Part 5

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English, ** words are onomatopoeia. Do let me know if I should keep on doing ...