Pages

Monday, February 1, 2021

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 4 Part 4

idk what my schedule is anymore.

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English, ** words are onomatopoeia.
Do let me know if I should keep on doing it or if I should just standardize everything.
I'd make footnotes about stuff but I don't know how to do that here.

As always, please put corrections in the comments. I'm not a good translator.

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 4 Part 4

When we arrived at his house, wee weet! Cross's house is bigger but Chad's still quite big and all the furniture glow in the dark with how shiny they are!

We went up to the second floor of the house to go to his room. Wow, his room is also clean even if it's a guy's room. His room's simple but it's wide, there's a big tv, a large bed, a mini fridge and it's own bathroom! It's really different when you're rich!

"Haaay. The this is, Lory's birthday is tomorrow already."

"So?"

"Help me!"

"Ha? What help you! How should I know? I don't even have any idea on how I'm able to help you."

Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 4 Part 5

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English, ** words are onomatopoeia. Do let me know if I should keep on doing ...