Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 4 Part 3

Yakuza 3-5 got released. Translations will be slower.

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English, ** words are onomatopoeia.
Do let me know if I should keep on doing it or if I should just standardize everything.
I'd make footnotes about stuff but I don't know how to do that here.

As always, please put corrections in the comments. I'm not a good translator.

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 4 Part 3

 "Come on."

After arriving in the parking lot, he opened the door at the back of the car, he's not gonna be driving this time because there's a driver. The driver just smiled at me for a bit and continued looking at the front. I didn't get inside the car and looked at Chad.

"Eh?"

"Quickly."

He lightly gave me a push to go inside the car. I just went inside and scooted at the side because he went in after me, he then talked to the driver after closing the door.

"To home please."

He looked at me and suddenly asked.

"Are you allergic to attractive people? Look how big the space is with how much you're squeezing yourself at the corner. Come over here."

Continue reading

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 4 Part 5

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English, ** words are onomatopoeia. Do let me know if I should keep on doing ...