Pages

Monday, January 25, 2021

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 2 Part 2

 As always, please let me know if there are any mistakes.

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English (A lot of these from now on.)
** words are onomatopoeia.
I'd make footnotes about stuff but I don't know how to do that here.

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 2 Part 2

Disgusting! I get really irritated whenever I remember last night! Argh! Good thing that that monster was still sleeping when I left the house else I would have punched his face already. Tell me, was it right to puke at my face? I know that he's disgusted by my face but did he really need to do that to me? Ugh! He's bad worse worst! Good thing that he's also absent for the morning classes, he said he'll just go in the afternoon because of his hangover.

Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 4 Part 5

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English, ** words are onomatopoeia. Do let me know if I should keep on doing ...