Pages

Monday, January 25, 2021

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 2 Part 3

 Final chapter for now

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English, ** words are onomatopoeia.
Do let me know if I should keep on doing it or if I should just standardize everything.
I'd make footnotes about stuff but I don't know how to do that here.

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 2 Part 3

In the end, I went to the store to buy everything that he's asking me to buy. Wow! Just wow! This list is lengthy! It'll fill up my cart! I started collecting all of the stuff I needed to buy. It's just these that's in the list anyways:

1 cartolina white
1 cartolina blue
1 cartolina green
2 manila paper
3 pentelpen blue
3 pentelpen red
5 scotch tape

Continue reading

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 4 Part 5

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English, ** words are onomatopoeia. Do let me know if I should keep on doing ...