Pages

Monday, January 25, 2021

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 3 Part 1

Won't be able to upload any tomorrow so I'll upload them today.

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English, ** words are onomatopoeia.
Do let me know if I should keep on doing it or if I should just standardize everything.
I'd make footnotes about stuff but I don't know how to do that here.

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 3 Part 1

"Okay, everyone go take a shower. Be sure to come back in class before 11!"

We just finished playing volleyball for PE Class and everyone was sweating real hard. And because we had another class afterwards, we were told to go take a shower so we don't smell like sweat. It's quite fun in here, the girl's locker and shower room are quite big. After I finished showering and wearing my underwear and skirt, I was suddenly stopped by one of my classmates as I was about to wear my blouse.

"Hey, are the rumours about you and Chad Jimenez being together at the mall yesterday true?"

O.K. Where did that come from?

"Don't deny it, ugly girl. Someone saw you together."

Who said I was going to deny it? And what would I even deny?

Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 4 Part 5

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English, ** words are onomatopoeia. Do let me know if I should keep on doing ...