Pages

Monday, January 25, 2021

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 3 Part 2

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English, ** words are onomatopoeia.
Do let me know if I should keep on doing it or if I should just standardize everything.
I'd make footnotes about stuff but I don't know how to do that here.

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 3 Part 2

"Peppy!"

I was at the hallway walking home when I heard a familiar voice calling me from behind. I turned around and I wasn't surprised to see Chad running towards me. He was smiling and it feels like he's running towards me in slow motion. His face was even bright and his teeth were shining, sound effects included. I nearly slapped myself, what am I even thinking about? Calm yourself down, Eya!

"How are you, Peppy?"

He suddenly put his arm on my shoulder when he got to me and I got flustered, what the heck.

"I-I'm okay."

Then I suddenly remembered and grabbed my wallet to pay Chad back.

"Oh yeah, here's the money I owe you. Really, thank you!"

"You didn't need to pay that quick."

He said after accepting the money.

Continue reading

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 4 Part 5

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English, ** words are onomatopoeia. Do let me know if I should keep on doing ...