Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 3 Part 3

My ache is heading. Only these two for today.

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English, ** words are onomatopoeia.
Do let me know if I should keep on doing it or if I should just standardize everything.
I'd make footnotes about stuff but I don't know how to do that here.

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 3 Part 3

That night at my monster of a master's house...

"What do you need?"

He asked me to go to his room after dinner. I have a telephone in my room that he can just call whenever he wants needs me.

"For a maid, you sure are rude. It's not because you're under my father's power, you won't be fired anymore. I can always report your ill manners."

I just made faces and sarcastically said, "Sorry, young  master."

"Here."

He threw a violet envelope, I grabbed it from the floor because I couldn't catch it when he threw it. He's quite nice, isn't he? He could have at least gave it normally instead of throwing it! Argh.

"What's this?"

"Envelope."

Oh really? I know it's an envelope. He really makes you want to talk in sarcasm.

Continue reading

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 4 Part 5

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English, ** words are onomatopoeia. Do let me know if I should keep on doing ...