Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 3 Part 4

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English, ** words are onomatopoeia.
Do let me know if I should keep on doing it or if I should just standardize everything.
I'd make footnotes about stuff but I don't know how to do that here.

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 3 Part 4

"Does it taste good?"

"Hmmm."

I closed my eyes to properly taste the crépes that she cooked. I'm currently having lunch with British Girl because she invited me to have lunch when we last saw each other. She said she'll prepare home made lunch so I didn't refuse since she looks nice and different from all the rich and beautiful snobs in this school.

"No, it's doesn't taste good. It's really very delicious! Really! It tastes like heaven!"

She patted my shoulder softly and jokingly.

"Now, you're exaggerating."

"But it's true! It's super delicious, this is the first time I've tasted something  like this in my entire life. I swear!"

Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 4 Part 5

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English, ** words are onomatopoeia. Do let me know if I should keep on doing ...