Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 4 Part 1

Only this one today.
Might change my schedule to 1/2 whole chapters per week after volume one.

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English, ** words are onomatopoeia.
Do let me know if I should keep on doing it or if I should just standardize everything.
I'd make footnotes about stuff but I don't know how to do that here.

As always, please put corrections in the comments. I'm not a good translator.

Chapter 4 Part 1

"Argh! Son of a pimple."

I complained while looking at the mirror inside the bathroom in my room at the Sandford's house. Every room had its own bathroom in here.

"One of them didn't even disappear yet but there's another one already? Haller? Are all of you pimples making out a lot that's why you're increasing so much? You guys reproduce so much!"

I look crazy in here, I'm talking to myself and my pimples. I wasn't worried about my pimples before but I noticed them earlier while I was washing my face, I was just staring at my face for a long time. 

I know I don't look good, but when I looked at my self on the mirror for a while, that's when I realized that I really was ugly. My face is disgusting, like, there's a lot of pimples. 

In my age, it's normal to have them but why don't other people in my school have them? They're the same age as me, right?! Unfair!

Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 4 Part 5

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English, ** words are onomatopoeia. Do let me know if I should keep on doing ...