Pages

Friday, January 29, 2021

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 4 Part 2

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English, ** words are onomatopoeia.
Do let me know if I should keep on doing it or if I should just standardize everything.
I'd make footnotes about stuff but I don't know how to do that here.

As always, please put corrections in the comments. I'm not a good translator.

Chapter 4 Part 2

 LUNCH BREAK

"Eya!"

I got startled when someone suddenly said my name from behind me. I'm currently walking towards the benches in the school. When I looked behind me, I saw Lory coming closer to me.

"Lory, it's you!"

Her face looked like she was sulking while biting her lower lip, she even had her arms crossed.

"You didn't tell me."

"What?"

"That Cross is your boyfriend!"

Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diary of an Ugly Girl - Chapter 4 Part 5

Italic letters when characters are speaking means it's in English, ** words are onomatopoeia. Do let me know if I should keep on doing ...